Jehovah's Witness New Converts Have Not Been Told By Their Own
We speak the truth in
- When they translated their New World Translation
they deliberately altered almost every scripture on the deity
of Christ, to make him only a creature.
- The Society used a translation by a SPIRIT MEDIUM,
Johannes Greber, to support their rendering of John 1:1 with full
knowledge that his sources were DEMONIC. Greber was exposed in
the Feb. 15/56 Watchtower. However in 1961 they released a translation
based on his occult one, then denied they knew what they were
doing on page 31 of the Apr. 1, 1983 Watchtower!
- The identities of the translators of the New
World Translation are only a secret to Witnesses. Everyone else
knows who they were!
- None of the New World Translation "translating
committee" knew much Biblical Greek or Hebrew. No scholars
at all. And this is the reason why the identities of the translators
are kept from the average Witness.
- The entire content of the 27 New Testament books
were not originally intended to be applicable to the average Jehovah's
Witness, rather the 144,00 class only!
- The Organization once taught that the worship
of Jesus was OK.
- The Organization once taught that Jesus crucified
on a cross not a stake. They even had pictures of Jesus hanging
on crosses in their publications.
- The Organization once taught that celebrating
Christmas and civil holidays was OK.
- The Organization once taught that serving in
the Military was OK.
- Judge Rutherford, president of the Society, was
- Fred Franz, who for many years headed the Society,
perjured himself under oath in Scotland in a court trial, by saying
he could read Hebrew, and then failing a simple Hebrew test.
- That there absolutely no evidence that Matthew
was ever written in Hebrew, much less that this "missing
Hebrew original" used the word "Jehovah" (YHWH)
throughout. (Jw's love to claim that all other Bibles deleted
YHWH, whereas their Bible added it without any support from the
original text.) In Aid to Bible Understanding page, 887, they
actually admit that there is absolutely no tangible evidence that
any of the NT writers ever used YHWH in their writings.
- Jw's own "Aid to Bible Understanding"
book admits on pages 884 & 885 that the spelling of "Jehovah"
originated with a Catholic monk named Raymundus Martini in the
- Watchtower organization prophesied that all churches
would be destroyed in 1918
- Watchtower organization prophesied that world-wide
anarchy would come in 1920
- Armageddon and Christ's second coming were foretold
to happen in 1874, 1914, 1925 and 1975 by this "non-prophet"
- When Christ failed to show up physically in 1914
as predicted, the Society claimed in later years that He had come
invisibly--of course, and all Jehovah's Witnesses believe this
- The date 1874 was taught for Christ's invisible
presence by the Society right up till 1929. (See their book, "Prophecy",
- The 144,000 originally included all the new converts
of Watchtower. However when they exceeded 144,000 new coverts,
they invented the two class system only at that point.
- Top executives of the Society have admitted under
oath that they forced their members to accept false prophecies
or face disfellowshipping and be found worthy of death.
- Blood transfusions, vaccinations and organ transplants
were originally condemned because Jw's view man as wholly physical
and based upon the medical science of the 1800's, they feared
that tendencies to sin could be transmitted like a disease through
a transfusion or organ transplant. Is it only a matter of time
until they change their view on blood transfusions too? Give's
the expression, "I can't help it...it is in my blood"
a whole new meaning!
- An early Watchtower publication called Zion's
Watchtower said that a new view of truth can never contradict
a former truth. "New light" never extinguishes older
"light" but merely adds to it. (Zion's Watchtower, February
1881, page 3.)
We speak the truth in
Go back to Main Jehovah's Witness Index
Go To Start: WWW.BIBLE.CA