Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is divinely inspired, and is complete.
final and authoritative. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- WE BELIEVE that there is one God eternally existent in three
equal Persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. 1 John 5:7
- WE Believe that the Bible declares the fill Deity of the Lord
Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning
death, His bodily resurrection, His Ascension, His intercessor-y
work and His imminent return for His believing people. John 1:1.
Matthew 1:23, 1 Peter 2:22, 1 Peter 3:18, Luke 24:39, Ephesians
1:20, Hebrews 7:25, Revelation 22:20
- WE BELIEVE In one Church, the body of Christ on earth, that
its members should gather in His Name alone, for the purpose of
graver. worship. ministry and evangelism. Ephesians 4:4-12
- WE BELIEVE that all have sinned and are in need of salvation.
- WE BELIEVE that forgiveness of sins and redemption are obtained
through faith alone, in the work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the
Cross of Calvary. Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 Peter 1: 18-19
- WE BELIEVE in the great commission given by the Lord Jesus
Christ to the Church as found in Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15.
We seek to obey the Lord in His command to preach the Gospel and
to make known to all the way of salvation.
- WE BELIEVE in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ
for His Church. 1 Cor. 15:51, 1 Thessalonians 4:16
- WE PRACTICE baptism by immersion upon the personal confession
of the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour. Acts 8:38-39, Romans 6:4
- WE PRACTICE the weekly observance of the Lord s Supper in
remembrance of His death, at which service believers have equal
liberty, as holy priest, to worship the Lord. Matthew 18:20, Acts
20:7, 1 Corinthians 11:23-28, Philippians 3:3, Hebrews 13:15,
1 Corinthians 14:34, 1 Timothy 2:12, Acts 2:47
Go To Start: WWW.BIBLE.CA