- The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption
and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy
Scripture as originally given, and its supreme authority in all
matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall,
rendering them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution
of sin solely through the sacrificial death (as our Representative
and Substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the
dead and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ
and to which all true believers belong.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.