Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship
Statement of Faith
- We believe there is one God who lives forever in three persons;
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God's Word to the world, speaking
to us with authority and without error.
- We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ the Son, in His
virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death for us
on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the
Father, and in His personal physical return to rule the earth
in power and love.
- We believe that all mankind is lost in sin and selfishness
and needs to turn from it and trust personally in the Saviour,
Jesus Christ, being born anew by the Holy Spirit's power into
- We believe the Holy Spirit lives in us as believers and brings
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
humility and self-control into our lives. He works in and through
us with His charismatic gifts.
- We believe in the resurrection of every person; to eternal
life for the believer and eternal judgement for the lost.
- We believe in unity for all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ
and seek community together: to become more like Him in every
way, who is the head of His body, the Church. We are called to
love Him and one another and are enabled to do this only as His
life flows in and through us.