1. Controversial Tracts on Christianity and
Mohammedanism, etc. By the Rev. S. Lee, A.M. Cambridge, 1824.
2. Mohammedanism Unveiled. By the Rev. Charles Forster, B.D. 2 vols.
3.. Mizân-ul-Haqq; or, a Resolution of the Controversy between Christians
and Mohammedans. In Persian. By the Rev. C. G. Pfander. Shtûshy, 1835.
Ditto translated into Urdoo. Mirzapore, 1843.
4. Miftâh-ul-Asrâr: A Treatise on the Divinity of Christ and the
Doctrine of the Holy Trinity. In Persian. By the same author. Calcutta,
1839. Ditto in Urdoo. Agra, 1843.
5. Tarîq-ul-Hyât : A Treatise on Sin and Redemption. In Persian. By
the same author. Calcutta, 1840.
6. Controversial Epistles between the Rev. C. G. Pfander anal Syad Rehmat
Ali and Mohammed Kâzim Ali. Urdoo Manuscript.
7. Controversy between the Rev. C. G. Pfander and Moulavi Syad Ali Hassan.
In Urdoo. Published in the Khair Khâh Hind, newspaper, from January to