true Second Coming and End of the World Chronology
(view and print free high resolution chart)
Below are False end times Prophecy charts!
All these charts below are false!
Harold Camping's Failed Numerology chart
1. Camping predicted the end of the world on May 21, 2011
2. His numerology appeared so convincing that thousands of followers sold their houses, exhausted life savings and borrowed large sums of money to give to Camping so he could advertise the end of the world.
3. His date of May 21, 2011 was based entirely upon two very wrong, unbiblical and speculative dates: 11,013 BC for creation and 4990 BC for the flood. No one else in the history of mankind had ever heard of these outrageous dates which camping pulled out of his hat and conned thousands to follow him
4. Camping chose the dates because he believes in the false doctrine called, "Latter Rain" which means he is inspired by God to learn new truths never previously known to man.
5. May 22, 2011 proved Camping and all date setters like him, to be agents of Satan to destroy faith in the Bible since he claimed the Bible guaranteed it.
6. In fact camping did not get his date from the Bible at all, but his "Latter Rain" inspiration.
7. May 22, 2011 was also the day that Latter Rain theology was proven to be an occult false doctrine of demons. 1 Tim 4:1-4. But such a doctrine is popular among those who have no Bible knowledge except false doctrine: 2 Tim 4:2-5
8. Click on chart below for high resolution.
Ron Weinland is predicting the end of the world on May 27, 2012
1. Ron Weinland failed in predicting the end of the world on April 17, 2008. He claimed to be a prophet, apostle and that he and his wife the two witnesses of Revelation.
2. When that failed, he is currently he predicting the second coming on May 27, 2012.
3. Here is Weinland's current end of the world chart.
4. Click for high resolution
B. Rapture prophecy time charts:
Rapturists need a complex and detailed time chart to graph out their sequence
of events. Here are original documents that map out the end. The one
pictured below is a general overview chart to give the basic idea.
Adventist rapture chart 1980 AD. This is an amazingly honest chart that SDA's
handed out to the public in the 1980's. Notice that the entire New Testament
period is something that God had to think up on the fly when the Jews rejected
Jesus as their king. So God had to think up the church age as a stop gap
measure until God could try a second time to get the Jews to accept Jesus as
king during the millennium. Notice that the "prophetic clock stops" when the
Jews crucified Jesus and it starts at the Rapture. The reason the clock had to
stop, is because of all the time prophecies were supposed to be fulfilled at
the first advent of Christ, but the Jews thwarted God's plan. Notice the clock
stops at the 69th week of Daniel 9 which was happily ticking at a
constant pace since it began with the decree of Cyrus which was 483 years (69 x
7 years). Then 2000 years pass and the clock suddenly starts ticking down the
final 7 years. This is nothing short of incredible, but in fact, this entire
concept of God failing to foresee the Jews rejecting Jesus as King is the
cornerstone of Rapture and Premillennial theology. The church is part of God's
eternal purpose and will endure forever into the future: "so that the manifold
wisdom of God might now be made known through the
church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places. This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which
He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, " (Ephesians 3:10-11) God will be
glorified in the church for all future eternity: "to Him be the glory in the
church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. "
(Ephesians 3:21) Those who believe the church is a temporary stop gap measure,
fail to comprehend that the church is the bride of Christ and that the wedding
day is the second coming. "that He might present to Himself the church in all
her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be
holy and blameless. " (Ephesians 5:27) Rapturists teach that the church ends at
the second coming, when in fact the church continues forever as the bride of
Christ. Those who believe the church was thought up at the last minute when the
Jews rejected Jesus as their king fail to realize that our salvation is inside
the church, which is the body of Christ and will continue forever. If the
church ends at the second coming, then so does the body of Christ. So Rapture
and premillennialism is rank heresy invented by John Darby in 1830 AD.
3. Seventh-day Adventist rapture chart 1980 AD VIEW
4. William Miller's chart (Seventh-day Adventists) that predicted the end in 1844 AD. VIEW
Russell's (Jehovah's Witnesses) chart the predicted the end in 1914 AD. VIEW When Christ didn't come,
Russell claimed he was right, but that Christ came invisibly! Up until about
1996, JW's taught that the world would end within one generation after 1914 AD.
Even the May 15, 1984 Watchtower magazine echoed this false prediction. Like
all cults and date setters, they quietly stopped making the prediction based
upon one generation after 1914 and the mindless lemmings keep going door to
door with their every changing version of lies and deception.
6. Bill Brown Ministries rapture chart: VIEW
7. Tom Stewart of "What Saith The Scriptures" predicted the rapture on Sunday May 31, 1998 AD. In a disclaimer on his website, he says his date was wrong, but no off my much time and that the end if VERY, VERY NEAR!: VIEW
8. Millennium Ark rapture chart: VIEW
9. Seventh-day Adventist rapture chart 2010 AD: VIEW
10. LDS, Latter Day Saints, Mormons: The year 2000 AD was date teased: VIEW
11. Donald Perkins Bible prophecy chart VIEW
12. Jack Van Impe claims he has been awarded several PhD's and we are certain they are all in "Date Teasing" No one date teases better than Jack. He teased 2000 AD and is currently teasing 2012 AD. Her is Van Impe's "Israel invasion prophecy chart": VIEW
13. Christadelphian end times prophecy chart: Christadelphians have a long history of date setting, but their last prediction was around 2000 AD. For Christadelphians, the end has been very soon for 150 years. VIEW
14. Ronald Weinland predicted the end on April 17, 2008. He claimed to be a prophet, apostle and that he and his wife the two witnesses of Revelation. When that failed, he is currently he predicting the second coming on May 27, 2012. Here is Weinland's current end of the world chart: VIEW
15. Harold Camping predicted the end of the world in 1994 and again on May 21, 2011. Camping believed he had learned special insights that no one else on earth had understood from the Bible. In fact, Camping is a numerologist who see patterns in numbers that are meaningless. While convincing to his lemmings who sold their houses and maxed out their credit cards and gave the money to Camping to spread the word through a global advertising campaign, his insights make him worthy of being stoned as a false prophet. Camping is an agent of Satan to destroy faith in the Bible. VIEW
16. Ronald Weinland predicted the end on April 17, 2008. He claimed to be a prophet, apostle and that he and his wife the two witnesses of Revelation. When that failed, he is currently he predicting the second coming on May 27, 2012. Here is Weinland's current end of the world chart: VIEW
William Miller's original "1843 is the end" chart. Ellen White claimed God confirmed to her that Miller's chart was accurate.
Charles T. Russell's "1914 end of the world"
Russell founded the Jehovah's Witnesses who still use Russell's 1914 as the "invisible second coming" date. The chart was based upon "pyramidology". Most Jw's don't know the "pyramid connection". The "Governing Body" currently rejects pyramidology but accepts the conclusions of such ridiculous non-biblical speculation. Only a blind Jw would even consider 1914 to be the invisible second coming. (It was originally supposed to be the end of the world and the visible second coming, but when that failed, they dreamed up the invisible second coming apostate doctrine.