prophecies of revelation for us today?
Does Revelation foretell today's
The Bible says:
Rev 1:4 "John to the seven
churches that are in Asia"
Who did John write the book of
Rev 1:10-11 "I (John the Apostle) was in the Spirit on
the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound
of a trumpet, saying, "Write in a book
what you see, and send it to the seven churches:
to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to
Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."
Who was John instructed to send
the prophecies of Revelation to?
- Rev 2:1 "to the church in Ephesus"
- Rev 2:8 "to the church in Smyrna"
- Rev 2:12 "to the church in Pergamum"
- Rev 2:18 "to the church in Thyatira"
- Rev 3:1 "to the church in Sardis"
- Rev 3:7 "to the church in Philadelphia"
- Rev 3:14 "to the church in Laodicea"
- John specifically wrote the book of Revelation to 7 churches.
- These 7 churches were located in the province of Asia.
- These 7 churches located 7 different cities.
- These 7 churches are listed in two different places in Revelation.