1. Great nation promise
2. Land promise
3. Seed promise
Israel possessed all the land promised through Abraham. "Rapture" theology that was invented in 1830 AD by John Darby. When Christians saw the signs, they fled the city and were saved.
Go to Rapture Refuted home page
1. We support the state of modern Israel as a stable productive democracy and a protectorate of biblical archeology from the Muslims who would hinder and destroy any evidence the Bible is accurate and that Jews are the historic occupiers of the land since 1400 BC. However Israel becoming a nation in 1948 AD was a non-event as far as Bible prophecy is concerned. The only hope of Israel is to accept Jesus Blood for their sins and be saved though faith, repentance, confession of Christ and water baptism.
2. Pre-tribulation Rapture and dispensationalists teach the false doctrine that God failed to fulfill the three promises he made to Abraham in fleshly Israel and the church (spiritual Israel).
3. All Premillennialists reject the plain Bible teaching that Israel possessed all the land God promises to Israel through Abraham.
4. Any church or preacher that claims that 1948 AD fulfilled Bible prophecy when modern Israel gained statehood, is a false teacher and ignorant of the bible. These false teachers are called "premillennialists, dispensationalists" and believe in the Rapture.
A. Plain Bible passages say that Israel got all the land promised Abraham:
1. "So the Lord gave Israel all the land which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they possessed it and lived in it. And the Lord gave them rest on every side, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers, and no one of all their enemies stood before them; the Lord gave all their enemies into their hand. Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made to the house of Israel failed; all came to pass. " (Joshua 21:43-45)
2. "Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the Lord your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed. "It shall come about that just as all the good words which the Lord your God spoke to you have come upon you, so the Lord will bring upon you all the threats, until He has destroyed you from off this good land which the Lord your God has given you. " (Joshua 23:14-15)
3. Josh 24:28 Then Joshua dismissed the people, each to his inheritance.
4. 2 Sam 8:3 David defeated Hadadezer...as he went to restore his rule at the River [Euphrates].
5. 1 Kings 4:21 Now Solomon ruled over all the kingdoms from the [Euphrates] River to the land of the Philistines and to the border of Egypt; they brought tribute and served Solomon
6. 2 Chr 9:26 And he was the ruler over all the kings from the Euphrates River even to the land of the Philistines, and as far as the border of Egypt.
7. Neh 9:8 And Thou didst find Abraham's heart faithful before Thee, and didst make a covenant with him to give him the land of the Canaanite, of the Hittite and the Amorite, of the Perizzite, the Jebusite, and the Girgashite-- to give it to his descendants. And Thou hast fulfilled Thy promise, for Thou art righteous.
8. Jer 11:5 "in order to confirm the oath which I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day." Then I answered and said, "Amen, O LORD."
9. So it is simply apostate theology to say that God did not give Israel all the land promised to Abraham.
B. The 6 cities of Refuge prove the land promise was fulfilled:
1. For example, God said that if Israel got all the land promised, then they would have six cities of refuge.
2. "Therefore, I command you, saying, 'You shall set aside three cities for yourself.' "If the LORD your God enlarges your territory, just as He has sworn to your fathers, and gives you all the land which He promised to give your fathers— if you carefully observe all this commandment which I command you today, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in His ways always—then you shall add three more cities for yourself, besides these three. " (Deuteronomy 19:7-9)
3. Joshua 20:7-9 lists six cities of refuge - Kadesh, Shechem, Hebron, Bezer, Ramoth, and Golan.
4. Therefore God gave them all the land and premillennialism is utterly refuted!
C. Premillennialists are deluded false teachers:
1. Premillennialists falsely teach that Israel never got the land they were promised and that God had to bring Israel again into the land in 1948 AD, in order to fulfill his promise. This is entirely false!
2. Here are some typical statements by famous premillennialists:
a. "God unconditionally promised Abraham's descendants a literal world-wide kingdom over which they would rule through their Messiah who would reign upon King David's throne...Even the animals and reptiles will lose their ferocity and no longer be carnivorous," (The Late Great Planet Earth, Hal Lindsay, p 165)
b. "The nature of the blessings are earthly, territorial, and national, and have nothing to do with a spiritual church to which none of these blessings has been promised ...Christ is not now on the throne of David bringing blessings to Israel as the prophets predicted, but He is rather on His Father's throne waiting for the coming earthly kingdom and interceding for His own who form the church," (The Millennial Kingdom: A Basic Text in Premillennial Theology, John F. Walvoord, p 205, 1983 AD)
c. 3. "The foundation of the state of Israel in recent years has been a part of the predicted regathering of scattered Israel back to their ancient land...The present partial possession of the land is a token. The complete possession awaits the coming of Israel's Redeemer" (The Millennial Kingdom: A Basic Text in Premillennial Theology, John F. Walvoord, p 185, 1983 AD)
1. Premillennialism is a theology of infidelity because it refuses to accept the plain teaching of the Bible that Israel possessed all the land God promised them through Abraham over 3400 years ago under Joshua and Solomon.
2. All three promises God made to Abraham were fulfilled over 2000 years ago.
3. Israel became a great nation in Egypt, possessed the land under Joshua and Solomon and through Jesus all the nations of the earth were blessed.
4. The idea that God must re-establish National Israel, rebuilt the Temple, restart animal sacrifices all to fulfill the land promise is a huge and obvious false doctrine. Few care enough to study it for themselves and escape the bondage of the false doctrine.
5. Go to detailed study of Abraham's promises
We Speak truth in LOVE
"you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth" John 8:40
Tell us of if we have misrepresented anything