Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Asperger's syndrome. is pure "classic" Junk
Psychiatry is Junk science
No scientific data that Psychiatry works!
The 10 minute Video Challenge
Mental illness is behaviour and not disease. Ritalin is poison not medication. (ADHD)
The DSM-5 is the Atheist's Moral Code, the psychiatrist's Bible.
A. Snapshot summary:
1. ADHD, Autism, Aspergers have so many similarities that the same child can be diagnosed differently depending screening tool the doctor uses. They always treat these "disorders" with the same drugs: Ritalin!
a. "Asperger's Disorder is a milder variant of Autistic Disorder. Both Asperger's Disorder and Autistic Disorder are in fact subgroups of a larger diagnostic category. This larger category is called either Autistic Spectrum Disorders, mostly in European countries, or Pervasive Developmental Disorders ("PDD"), in the United States. In Asperger's Disorder, affected individuals are characterized by social isolation and eccentric behavior in childhood." (Aspergers website)
2. ADHD, Autism, Aspergers are behaviour choices not diseases.
3. Some of the behaviours of ADHD, Autism, Aspergers are predictable, considering the variation of personality in the human population.
b. For example, expecting bright, active and imaginative boys to sit at a school desk for hours for five days a week will automatically trigger behaviours that will get them diagnosed.
c. SCHOOL IS BORING: Almost all ADHD diagnosed children have no difficulties concentrating when they are doing something that interests them, whether it is educational or entertainment.
d. Close the school and fire the teachers and leave the kids alone.
e. The importance of school is greatly inflated, except in the minds of lazy unionist teachers looking for zombie drugged kids that reduce their workload.
f. Drug the teachers. Drugging children is child abuse.
g. Leave the kids alone.
4. Most of the misbehaviours of ADHD, Autism, Aspergers are the result of failed, misdirected or absent parenting.
a. Send the parents to church to learn how to parent.
b. Drug the parents. Drugging children is child abuse.
c. Leave the kids alone.
5. SOLUTION FOR LAZY UNIONIST TEACHERS: Any behaviour problem in the classroom will trigger the school to demand the parents drug the kids to keep them under control.
a. "Perhaps you are a school teacher whose students have been taking Ritalin or other stimulant drugs. School policy encourages you to recommend difficult children for referral for evaluation and possible medication. Although some of the children do become quieter and easier to manage on medication, the "sparkle" seems gone from their eyes. They look vacant or dulled. What is being sacrificed for the convenience of the school? You need more facts about what the drugs are really doing to these children." (Your Drug May Be Your Problem, Peter Breggin, David Cohen, 2007 AD, p 46)
b. Failed, misdirected or absent parenting creates sinful little rebellious and disruptive hellions in the classroom.
c. These children suffer from bad parenting not a disease.
d. Teachers do not care about the welfare of children. They only want to make their jobs easier.
e. Teachers will actually diagnose your child with ADHD, Autism, Aspergers and make ingesting Ritalin, or some other anti-depressant a condition of the children continuing to attend school.
f. Parents are held hostage by the narcissistic school system and often having no foundation in the church, just assume the teachers know what they are talking about.
h. It is well documented that Ritalin leads to hard drug use as a teen and a lifetime of disability as an adult. Drugging children is child abuse.
6. Treating ADHD, Autism, Aspergers with drugs is like smashing a computer because of a software virus. Drugging children is child abuse and leads to hard drug use as an adult.
a. Commonly prescribed drugs include: Methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta, Metadate, Focalin), dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine, Adderall), atomoxetine (Strattera), bupropion (Wellbutrin) or tricyclic.
b. ADHD, Autism, Aspergers are not caused from chemical imbalances in the brain.
c. Psychiatrists will tell you that your children have a chemical imbalance in the brain, are mentally ill and need drugs to fix the problem. This is not true and is an example of junk science at work when they tell you this. The idea of a chemical imbalance in the brain is pure myth and unsupported by science.
7. Jesus commands us to be good parents and the best place to learn how to be a good parent is the Bible.
B. Diagnosing ADHD, Autism, Asperger's:
The same child can be diagnosed differently depending screening tool the doctor uses.
1. ADHD, Autism, Asperger's are certainly not disorders and drugging anyone diagnosed with these behaviours is child abuse.
a. The behaviours describe normal children within the broad range of humanity.
b. Some children are social butterflies, others are not.
c. Girls tend to be inclined to please teachers, boys may not.
d. Putting a small child in a classroom to learn irrelevant things while sitting in a chair for hours a day, 5 days a week is not natural.
e. Boys are naturally inclined to be distracted, uninterested and aloof when expected to confirm to the teacher who is just "another brick in the wall".
f. Boys diagnosed with ADHD, Autism, Asperger's are likely smarter and more aware than the rest who conform perfectly in a classroom and become teacher's pets.
2. Diagnostic behaviours for ADHD:
a. Failing to pay close attention to details (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
b. Making careless mistakes when doing schoolwork or other activities (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
c. Trouble keeping attention focused during play or tasks (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
d. Appearing not to listen when spoken to (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
e. Failing to follow instructions or finish tasks (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
f. Avoiding tasks that require a high amount of mental effort and organization (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
g. Frequently losing items required to facilitate tasks or activities (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
h. Excessive distractibility and forgetfulness (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
i. Procrastination, inability to begin an activity (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
j. Difficulties with household activities. (normal behaviour for boring activities)
k. Fidgeting with hands or feet or squirming in seat (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
l. Leaving seat often, even when inappropriate (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
m. Running or climbing at inappropriate times (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
n. Difficulty in quiet play (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
o. Frequently feeling restless (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
p. Excessive speech (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
q. Answering a question before the speaker has finished (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
r. Failing to await one’s turn (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
s. Interrupting the activities of others at inappropriate times (normal behaviour inside a boring classroom)
3. Diagnostic behaviours for Autism:
a. Delays in social interaction (not everyone is a social butterfly)
b. Delays in language as used in social communication (not everyone is a social butterfly)
c. Delayed development of symbolic or imaginative play. (not everyone excels in special thinking)
4. Diagnostic behaviours for Asperger's syndrome:
a. Qualitative impairment in social interaction (not everyone is a social butterfly)
b. repetitive and stereotyped behaviors and interests (normal behaviour)
c. Significant impairment in important areas of functioning (normal behaviour)
d. Normal language cognitive development, self-help skills, or adaptive behaviors (Strange to include normal behaviour, but it is used only to distinguish between Autism vs. Asperger's)
C. What biopsychiatrists, drug companies and governments say:
Notice they admit they have no idea what causes ADHD, Autism, Aspergers:
1. "Etiology of ADHD: No evidence indicates that there is only one attention deficit or that a single brain mechanism is responsible for all manifestations of ADHD. Similarly, there is no evidence of a single gene defect or a specific mechanism of genetic transmission in ADHD, and the hereditary component is likely to be polygenic (S.G. Vandenberg et al. 1986). Different etiologies and different sites of pharma-cological action may be relevant for different individuals or subpopulations with ADHD. Genetics. Although family studies have suggested strong genetic and nongenetic contributions (Paull 1991), the genetic factors appear to predominate." (Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry, Hales, Yudofsky, 2003 AD, p 838)
2. Psychiatrists "claim hyperactivity in children is a 'biochemical imbalance' ...researchers cannot identify which chemicals...or find abnormal levels" in children. "The chemical imbalance theory has not been established by scientific evidence." (Thomas J. Moore, Senior Fellow in Health Policy at George Washington University Medical Center, Prescription for Disaster, 1998, p.22)
3. "Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: What causes ADHD? First of all, it is important to realize that ADHD is not caused by dysfunctional parenting, nor is it due to a lack intelligence or discipline. Strong scientific evidence supports the conclusion that ADHD is a biologically based disorder. Recently, National Institute of Mental Health researchers using PET scans have observed significantly lower metabolic activity in regions of the brain controlling attention, social judgment, and movement in those with ADHD than in those without the disorder. Biological studies also suggest that children with ADHD may have lower levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine in critical regions of the brain. ... How can ADHD be treated? Many treatments -- some with good scientific basis, some without -- have been recommended for individuals with ADHD. The most proven treatments are medication and behavioral therapy." (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Illness, Peter Jensen, MD May 2003)
4. "What Causes ADHD? ... Most substantiated causes appear to fall in the realm of neurobiology and genetics. This is not to say that environmental factors may not influence the severity of the disorder, and especially the degree of impairment and suffering the child may experience, but that such factors do not seem to give rise to the condition by themselves. The parents' focus should be on looking forward and finding the best possible way to help their child. Scientists are studying causes in an effort to identify better ways to treat, and perhaps someday, to prevent ADHD. They are finding more and more evidence that ADHD does not stem from the home environment, but from biological causes. Knowing this can remove a huge burden of guilt from parents who might blame themselves for their child's behavior. Over the last few decades, scientists have come up with possible theories about what causes ADHD. Some of these theories have led to dead ends, some to exciting new avenues of investigation." (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, National Institute of Mental Health, NIMH, 2006)
D. The iatrogenic drug epidemic that leads to permanent psychiatric welfare:
1. Ritalin use in children lead directly to permanent disability as adults: learn more
2. Parents, teachers and doctors warn children that marihuana use "greases the road" as a gateway drug to cocaine, heroin and crack etc.
3. Ritalin is a gateway drug that leads children into SSRI's AND cocaine, heroin and crack.
4. Children's Aid Society drug a very high percentage the children in their care with Ritalin, antidepressants and SSRI's. This represents state sponsored and endorsed criminal child abuse.
5. The iatrogenic path from Ritalin to hard illicit drug use is well documented. Just ask any adult on psychiatric disability whose parents (or Children's Aid Society) and he will tell you his personal story if you care to ask. Most of the people milling around the streets begging for cigarette money while living quietly in half-way houses were drugged with Ritalin as children and drugged as adults with SSRI's
1. ADHD, Autism, Aspergers are not diseases, conditions or disorders. They are so confusingly similar that many doctors do not differentiate them.
2. Drugging any child for any reason because of a diagnosis of ADHD, Autism, Aspergers is rank child abuse.
3. If you are drugging the children with Ritalin, and this continues into highschool, there is a very high risk that this will lead your child into hard illicit drugs and more powerful prescription psychiatric drugs like SSRI's. It will
4. We have no problem if psychologists want to sit around drinking coffee and dreaming up new names for normal human behaviours.
a. Go ahead and diagnose a child with anything you like.
b. JUST DON'T DRUG OR SHOCK THEM.
c. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.
5. Many of the behaviours that get a child diagnosed with ADHD, Autism, Aspergers are sinful behaviours specifically listed in the Bible.
a. Children cannot be expected to walk in a way the parents are not walking themselves.
b. Everything on "how to parent" TV shows, books and the media is worthless. If you want to learn how to parent, read the Bible and join a church.
c. Find me a good local church I can attend so I can learn to be a good parent with well-behaved children, so the school will stop demanding I get Ritalin prescribed to my children and they grow up to become dependent, drug addicted adults on disability welfare for life.
By Steve Rudd: Contact the author for comments, input or corrections.
Send us your story about your experience with modern Psychiatry