Bible Encyclopedia of Marriage Facts and Myths
- Top 10 list of marriage facts
- Proverbs for the home and family!
- Top 10 list of marriage mistakes
- Myths about marriage and the Bible
- Myths about mate selection, marrying a non-Christian and the Bible
- Common law marriage myths and the Bible
- Myths about sex in Marriage and the Bible
- Myths about roles of husbands and wives, and the Bible
- Myths about the submission of the wife to her husband
- Myths about raising and disciplining children and the Bible
- Marriage conflict Myths and the Bible
- Separation and divorce Myths and the Bible
- Children of divorce Myths and the Bible
Definition Of The Home:
Little boy's: "It's where we eat!"
Teenage girl's: "It's where we go between midnight & daybreak when all else is closed."
Husband: "It is where we go to fight our private battles."
Wife: "It is where we slave the hardest and are appreciated the least."
"Home is where the great is small and the small is great."
"Home is where our stomachs get three meals a day and our hearts a thousand."
"Home is a place where a world of strife is shut out and a world of love shut in."
"Home is where we complain the most, but have the greatest blessings."
Dangers to the home: (The high cost of low living): Drinking, drugs, Immorality, Absenteeism, Overwork, Non-involvement, Low priority, T.V, Lack of building skills
Go To Start: WWW.BIBLE.CA